Research Areas and Interests
- Motion Planning
- Interactive planning
- Planning for humanoid robots
- Planning for compliant and deformable objects (see the ANR Flecto projects with CEA and KineoCAM).
- Neurobiologic principles and humanoid robot motion
I am an Associate Professor in Control and Robotics at Université de Toulouse, southern France. I teach at Université Paul Sabatier, and I am conducting my research at LAAS-CNRS, in the GEPETTO group.
Master thesis/Sujets de stage 2014/2015 => see "Job Offers"
- Collision Detection for a rod (deformable objet)
- Path Planning for a rod with contact
- Rod Motion with Baxter Robot
Teaching and Tutorials
- Robot Manipulators
- Mobile Robots
Introduction to Numerical Optimization